Get in touch with your immigration issue, if you are:


An EU National Applying For:

  • residence permit for an EU/EEA national
  • family permit for non EU/EEA family member
  • entry clearance and residence documents for non EU/EEA family member

Applying for British Citizenship

  • Registration of a child as a British Citizen
  • Naturalisation as a British Citizen
  • Confirmation of British Nationality status 

Applying to gain entrance or leave to remain as:

  • Visitor
  • student
  • spouse/unmarried partner
  • fiancé
  • other dependent relative
  • Points Based System employee


A business

  • needing assistance with the Tier 2 sponsor licence to bring in employees from outside the EU
  • wanting to offer assistance to employees applying for a Tier 2 work permit